A wedding at The Mount Nevis Hotel ... so simple, yet so elegant. Just for two or for a large reunion of family or friends.
At the edge of The Mount Nevis Hotel’s lawn, are the ruins of 200 year old Cottle Church. In 1824, Thomas Cottle, a former president of Nevis and plantation owner, completed the construction of the Cottle Church on a small portion of his estate. This picturesque ruin is an ideal spot for a wedding. Over the years, many ceremonies have taken place on the steps of the church.
Your wedding package includes:
- Wedding Coordinator
- License, registration and magistrate’s fee
- Ceremony by the pool overlooking St. Kitts and the Caribbean, Cottle Church or on the hotel’s grounds
- Bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding cake
- Dinner for two and a bottle of Champagne
- A complimentary room night in a Suite
Pricing starts at $US 1,600.00. You must be on Nevis two working days before the big day. Be sure to travel with a valid passport or birth certificate. If either party is divorced, a divorce decree must be presented. If either party is widowed, a death certificate is necessary. All documents must be in English.