Getting to Nevis
Nevis is considered by most a hidden paradise; however, with several new flights into the island, arriving is easier than ever. Please contact us when booking so we can assist with your arrival transfers.
By air, Nevis (NEV, Vance W. Amory International Airport) has several direct international flights and is only 6 minute flight from St. Kitts (SKB), 60 minutes from San Juan (SJU), 20 minutes from Antigua (ANU), 25 minutes from St. Martin (SXM).
St. Kitts offers additional flights and is a convenient and short boat transfer from Nevis. Our hotel representative will be there to meet and greet you upon your arrival to St. Kitts airport and assist with your arrival. You may take a private water taxi (15 minute cruise) or a public ferry (45 minute cruise) to Nevis. You can see the ferry schedule at www.sknvibes.com. Once you have your flights booked, please be sure to contact our NY Office at 1-800-75-NEVIS or the hotel directly at 869-469-9373 to make your transfer arrangements.
Flying to St. Kitts from the US and Canada:
- American Airlines (aa.com)
- New York (JFK) to St. Kitts (SKB) – non stop service every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Miami (MIA) to St. Kitts (SKB) – non stop service every day
- US Airways (usairways.com)
- Charlotte (CLT) to St. Kitts (SKB) every Saturday
- Delta (delta.com)
- Atlanta (ATL) to St. Kitts (SKB) every Saturday
- Air Canada (aircanada.com)
- Toronto (YYZ) to St. Kitts (SKB) every Friday beginning December 21, 2013 through March 29, 2014
Flying to Nevis from San Juan (SJU):
- Tradewind Aviation (tradewindaviation.com) offers premium flight service Thursday through Saturday
- Jet Blue, United and AA has partnered with Cape Air (capeair.com) for daily flights from San Juan to Nevis
- Jet Blue has also partnered with Seaborne Airlines (seaborneairlines.com) with daily flights to and from San Juan
Flying to St. Kitts and Nevis from Europe:
- From Europe, the best way to fly to Nevis is through Antigua (ANU) or St. Kitts (SKB)
- British Airways (britishairways.com) has two weekly flights from London Gatwick Airport (LGW) to St. Kitts on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- In addition, British Airways has daily flights from Gatwick (LGW) to Antigua (ANU) daily that can be partnered with regional airlines for flights direct to Nevis.
- Virgin Atlantic (virgin-atlantic.com) has flights from London’s Gatwick Airport (LGW) to Antigua (ANU) on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- St. Martin (SXM) and Antigua (ANU) are also serviced by American Airlines, Continental, Delta, Jet Blue, US Airways, United, Air Canada, and Lufthansa. Once you arrive to Antigua or St. Martin (a gateway island), you can connect to Nevis on Fly Montserrat (flymontserrat.com), Winair (fly-winair.com) or Air Sunshine (airsunshine.com). If you do not prefer to take a scheduled airline to Nevis, we can arrange a private charter. Please call our NY Office at 1-800-75-NEVIS or the hotel directly at 1-869-469-9373 to make your arrangements.