You can be completely active or lounge in one of the inviting poolside hammocks and lime the day away. For the more active minded, there is plenty to do. You can explore Nevis' rich history and culture or take advantage of the many activities that the island has to offer.
Steps from the hotel, you will find the ruins of 200 year old Cottle Church, built in 1824 by Thomas Cottle, the president of Nevis. This church is a little gem which has hosted many weddings at this stunning location.
- Climb the 3,232 foot Nevis peak with Lynnell Liburd, an experienced guide www.nevisnaturetours.com.
- If your passion is mountain biking, visit Winston Crooke, he has been on the island as long as we have and has a wealth of information about mountain biking and windsurfing www.neviscycleclub.com.
- Scuba diving can be arranged nearby on Oualie Bay with Ellis Chaderton of Scuba Safaris www.divestkittsnevis.com.
- Sail and snorkel the waters between St. Kitts and Nevis on the Caona. This is fun for the whole family. www.leewardislandcharters.
- The 18-hole Robert Trent Jones II golf course located at the Four Seasons Resort is 4 miles from the hotel. Tennis is also avaliable at the Four Seasons.
- Car rentals can be arranged or a local taxi driver can give you an island tour. If you are feeling adventurous, you can rent a Polaris from Funky Monkey Tours. It is a great way to explore the island. www.funkymonkeytours.com.